Community Pregnancy Center of Pasadena
4230 Vista Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
Monday: 10 am to 6 pm
Tuesday: 10 am to 8 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 4 pm
Thursday: 10 am to 7 pm
Knowing Your Abortion Costs
You’re pregnant! There are many things to consider when evaluating your pregnancy options. With all the stress and uncertainty, you might be considering abortion. In addition to the physical and spiritual demands an abortion places on you, there is also a monetary cost associated as well. it is important to know the financial burden associated with that decision. Below is a list of abortion costs.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, the average national cost for a first trimester abortion in the US is $650 – $750. Second trimester abortions run a national average of $1,200. Late term abortions can be even more expensive, at $3,000 or more, depending on what state you live in.
In the state of Texas, average prices are:
- Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill: $500-$675
- Price of abortion pill online: Not available legally in the US
- Price of abortion pill at CVS: Not available by prescription
- Suction Aspiration / Vacuum Abortion (6-12 weeks gestation): $500-$675
- Dilation and Curettage/Dilation and Evacuation (13-21 weeks gestation) : $825-$2,500
- Before making any decisions, you will need to first know how far along your pregnancy is and what type of abortion you may consider and what other options are available to you. We can provide you with a free ultrasound exam and consultation.
Please note Community Pregnancy Center of Pasadena does not perform abortions nor refer to abortion clinics. This cost page is provided for educational and informational purposes only.
YOUR NEXT STEP