Community Pregnancy Center of Pasadena
4230 Vista Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
Monday: 10 am to 6 pm
Tuesday: 10 am to 8 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 4 pm
Thursday: 10 am to 7 pm
Unintended pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Contact our free and confidential pregnancy center to empower yourself with the knowledge to make the best decision for you.
If you are facing an unintended pregnancy, we can help you by providing a free pregnancy test confirmation. In addition, we offer limited ultrasound*, and can answer your questions about abortion, parenting, and adoption.
Our trained staff is ready to provide you with confidential help at no cost, thanks to our generous community support.
These confidential, cost-free services include:
- Abortion Information
- Adoption Agency Referrals
- Adoption Information
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Medical Referrals
- Parenting Education
- Post-Abortion Support
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Pregnancy Tests
- Support for Men
- Limited Ultrasounds are available once a positive pregnancy confirmation is completed at the Center.*
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.
YOUR NEXT STEP